Thursday, May 7, 2009

blowing your nose

is SO HARD while driving.

and its one of those things that really bother me if i don't do it so i have a box of kleenex in my car conveniently.  But everytime i feel like i want to blow my nose, i can't do it comfortably it bothers me. i have to do that thing where you wait for a straight road where you don't need to move the steering wheel so you can time a quick blow, but naturally the car cant just drive straight on its own so you have to catch the steering wheel before the car goes out of the lane.  but then sometimes when you do, your not done blowing your nose so you have half a boogar sticking our of your nose and you have to wait til the next good timing to wipe whats left over.

man ... why cant life be easier?

5 comments:

ncheung6 said...

"so you can get a quick blow"

thats my favorite line. haha
but its true.
nice commentary.

my name is hj said...

ahahahaha...so silly. well, i can't drive in korea so i don't have that problem, BUT i do have worse allergies here than i did in the states!

s d v said...

umm WHY did this make me fucking miss you!? HAAH.

SuJ said...

you should check your alignment if your car tilting.

"so you can get a quick blow" ahahahah

and ditto to stacy's comment. i miss my son.

Kimmiko said...

wow. haha i had no idea u blogged or even followed mine. oh yosuke. we need to hang out soon. =D