Monday, May 4, 2009

Congrats to CG

I just wanted to say that I'm really proud of CG.
Their vegas set is really something different from how they've been i think in my opinion and has so many different levels.  Way to step it up

I also miss CG a lot.  I miss the surreal project.  i miss having that chance to dance with other great dancers and the genuine side of people that we don't get to see unless we share the stage together.  Especially Jeff, Mylien, Angela, Melissa, Clarence, Chris, Kim, Henry, and Karen. I miss you guys.  I have a sense of pride in other teams that I get closer with as people and not just as dancers too.

anyway, congrats to CG for taking home gold at UB.

1 comment:

Julian Leong said...

I feel the same way. Except about the dancing with Surreal...replace "miss" with "wish I could miss." hahaha

But def big ups to CG. They got a standing ovation from the balcony -- many were already CG groupies, but many weren't. Even after seeing the set at preview night, Fusion (vid), & tech time, they still left my jaw on the floor.

P.S. now you have 2 readers...at least